Wednesday, January 12, 2011

9.


alright, so i've been on this mix making kick lately... i want to make a mix for every person, every place, every year, etc. tonight, despite my hatred for los angeles, i made one with it in mind. it's made almost entirely of bands from california (mostly southern), except for a few, which are at least from movies that take place in la.

if i went to la...

red hot chili peppers - under the bridge
black flag - wasted
tsol - i'm tired of life
descendents - silly girl
aerosmith - crazy
pennywise - stand by me
blatz - california
di - richard hung himself
rancid - i wanna riot
tiger army - never die
youth brigade - sink with california
the plimsouls - a million miles away (valleygirl)
modern english - i melt with you (valleygirl)
go west - king of wishful thinking (pretty woman)
the vandals - urban struggle
the aquabats - super rad
dead kennedys - winnebago warrior
the nerve agents - carpe diem
the muffs - kids in america (clueless)
no doubt - sunday morning
operation ivy - room without a window
pawns - united we fall
sharp knife - where we you (when i ripped that flag off your fucking car, cochise)
strung out - mind of my own
mephiskapheles - doomsday

so, if anyone wants to drive me to disneyland, just let me know. i'm down.




1 comment:

  1. Make it Tokyo Disneyland or Disney Sea and I'm in. I just have to get my J-Driver's License but that shouldn't be toooo hard...

    ReplyDelete